Day 27 : Best Raya Cookies!!


I get excited everytime I talk about food, especially cookies... imagine its sweetness, how crunchy it is...
ok stop.

My family rarely buy raya cookies from the store or from anyone else. Why? Because IT IS EXPENSIVE. Yeah I know why that Kastengel cost almost Rp 100.000 per jar

That is why, we cook raya cookies by ourself. Usually we make Kastengel and Nastar, also some cookies that I don't know how to call that thing...? but Kastengel and Nastar is our top priority. Because my family likes cheese wkwkwk

I don't know how much it was needed to make raya cookies, is it the same if we buy it from somewhere or is it cheaper. But, we can make up 'till 4 to 5 jar raya cookies eyery year with different content.

FYI, semua kue kue itu akan habis pada hari ketiga atau keempat lebaran😂. And in the end of the day, kita akan ngeluh "duh... pengen jajan, bosen makan kue terus!".



Komentar

Postingan Populer