Day 23 : Being Productive During Ramadhan


I know some of you may feel lazy or just don't wanna do anything when Ramadhan. But I'm telling you, it's not the right time to lay on your bed all day long! You could do some activities like you normally do in your 'normal-day'. The difference is, you can't eat, drink and have sexual activity.

Here some tips from me to being productive during ramadhan.

BEING PRODUCTIVE DURING RAMADHAN

  • Don't stay all night

Just.. don't do it. You'll end up feel lazy and sleepy af during sahoor and in your next activity. I recommend you to sleep at 10 pm. I think that's a great timing, not too early and not too late.

  • Make a to-do-list

Even if it's Ramadhan, you'll still have a bunch of activities you should do. I recommend you to make a to-do-list so you can keep tracking what have you done and not. And it'll keep you from being procastinate.

  • Having a me time

Don't forge to having a me time. It's up to you, you can read, you can watch a movie or just taking a nap for 30 minutes. Your body need a rest.

***

And that's all, I hope it'll be useful your you! Bye.




Komentar

Postingan Populer